Through collaboration with families and our community, Anderson Valley Unified School District is committed to:
- Fostering integrity, self-motivation, curiosity, and creativity in all students;
- Teaching academic excellence and career preparation, as well as cultural and technological literacy, by offering challenging educational opportunities;
- Celebrating the unique diversities within our community and developing a sense of social responsibility;
- Supporting a caring, well-trained faculty and staff who promote creative expression and critical thinking; and,
- Preparing students to demonstrate leadership, self-direction, confidence, and a strong work ethic to help guarantee a sustainable future.